The Website Manager at Brent Industries is a key role responsible for the overall management and coordination of the company’s e-commerce websites. He or she will lead the continual improvement of e-commerce platforms through effective, relevant, and targeted strategies based on thorough sales and market analysis. This position will work directly with upper management to collectively achieve the organization and department objectives.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for new and innovative approaches to overall website and marketing strategies.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to the usability, design, content, and conversion of company websites.
- Collaborate with 3rd party teams to optimize and improve all PPC, SEO, Email, and Social Media marketing initiatives.
- Lead and coordinate external development teams working on a variety of projects and duties.
- Lead the launch of new website platforms and tools.
- Lead both internal and external teams to resolve bugs or platform errors in a timely manner
- Perform regular analysis of current marketing strategies, technologies, and resources for their ROI, suggesting improvements and changes as necessary.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, build, and maintain all web sales promotions.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties.
- Problem/Issue Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Time Management/Meeting Deadlines
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Development, Marketing, CIS or related field
- Experience with Magento e-commerce platform
- High familiarity with SEO, Google Analytics, Comparison Shopping, and Paid Search
- Exceptional project management skills with the proven ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams
- Excellent computer and data management skills. Ability to analyze and interpret data and formulate actionable recommendations
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Experience and knowledge of Powersports (SXS/UTV, ATV, Snowmobile, Golf Cart)
- Working knowledge of WordPress, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Familiarity with e-commerce management (i.e. Channel Advisor) and Marketplace (i.e. eBay, Amazon, etc) platforms
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience & Education
- Competitive Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Guaranteed Employer Contribution
- 401k Profit Sharing
- Cash Balance Pension Plan
- Disability & Life Insurance
- $100 Monthly Attendance Bonus
Online application link: